Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and with the other legislation applicable in Spain on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the personal data provided when completing and sending the forms published on this website, will be incorporated into the processing activities of UNIDEX PARTNER S.L. (CIF B47291398), with registered office at Calle Francisco Umbral, 5, Naves 11-12, Complejo Empresarial «Las Raposas» (47016) Valladolid.
For what purpose and basis of legitimacy do we process your data?
- Management of requests for user information. The legal basis is the express consent of the data subject who gives when marking the acceptance checkbox (Art.6.1.a) GDPR).
- The purpose of data processing in this field is to manage relationships with our customers and students. Such processing is legitimized by the performance of a contract between the parties (Art.6.1.b) GDPR).
- Sending promotional and generally commercial information related to products and/or services provided or provided through the legal basis are the legitimate interest of the controller (Art.6.1.f) GDPR).
To whom will we communicate your personal data?
UNIDEX will only communicate your personal data:
• To those third parties, bodies and public institutions of the General Administration of the State, of the Regional and Local Administrations, including the courts to which it is legally obliged to provide them.
• To financial institutions if necessary based on your relationship with UNIDEX.
• To third-party technology service providers, such as hosting, computer maintenance and similar services, who provide their services to UNIDEX, and who will process your data strictly following the instructions of this entity and under their responsibility.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data obtained through the forms of consultations and request for information will be kept only for the time necessary to fulfill the request made.
The personal data provided for the realization of contracts, will be kept during the contractual relationship and, once finished, during the limitation period of the legal actions that may be derived from it.
What security measures will apply to your personal data?
The processing of the personal data provided shall be carried out by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account the state of the art; implementation costs; the nature, scope, context and purposes of treatment; as well as the variable probability and seriousness risks to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
How can you exercise your rights in relation to your personal data?
To revoke the consents granted, as well as to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, deletion, opposition, limitation and portability, you can contact UNIDEX PARTNER S.L. by written request to the following postal address: Calle Francisco Umbral, 5, Naves 11-12, Complejo Empresarial «Las Raposas» (47016) Valladolid, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The request must include: name and surname of the interested party; copy of your National Identity Document, passport or other valid identification document of the data subject and, where appropriate, his representative, as well as a certificate of representation; for the purposes of notifications and specification of the subject matter of the request.
In the event that the data subject considers that the above rights have not been taken care of in accordance with current legality, he may file the corresponding claim for the protection of rights with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Mandatory or optional nature of the requested data
The required data for each form is identified as such on the forms. The refusal to provide such information will prevent communication with the user and, where appropriate, the impossibility of providing the information and / or provision of requested service.